Burberry Winter Glow Collection for Holiday 2014
Inspired by the soft light of winter, the festive make-up collection features glowing, luminescent skin with seasonal hues of oxblood and gold.
Complete Eye Palette ($60.00) (Limited Edition)
- Gold No. 2 Four coordinating shades
Lip Mist ($33.00)
- Oxblood No. 214 (Limited Edition Packaging)
- Gold No. 217 (Limited Edition)
Lip Glow ($29.00)
- Oxblood No. 23 (Limited Edition Packaging)
- Gold No. 25 (Limited Edition)
Nail Polish ($22.00)
- Oxblood No. 303 (Limited Edition Packaging)
- Gold No. 447 (Limited Edition)
Luminizing Powder ($68.00)
- Gold Glow No. 01 (Limited Edition)
Fresh Glow Fluid ($48.00)
- Nude Radiance No. 01 (Limited Edition Packaging)
See more photos!
When I think about blushes for fall, my mind goes to plum and coppers/browns, which today’s post features. Any recommendations?
- Becca Papaya/Topaz — a shimmering, copper brown
- MAC Sweet as Cocoa — a rich, reddish brown
- Kevyn Aucoin Natura — a medium-dark warm brown
- Burberry Earthy — a medium, neutral-warm brown with a satin-matte finish
- NYX Taupe — a cool-toned, taupe
Reader Ammara requested a top five for berry-hued lip colors for summer, so here are my top picks! I’d love to hear yours — please share your recommendations in the comments.
- Guerlain Gladys — a brightened, fuchsia-berry
- Burberry Bright Poppy — a rich, reddish-berry with a matte finish
- YSL Forbidden Burgundy — a glossy berry
- Too Faced So Berry Sexy — a slightly brightened pink-berry with a soft shine
- Urban Decay Rapture — a warmer, muted plum