5 Effortlessly Natural Blushes
My go-to for a great natural cheek color is Korres #15 Natural, which gives my cheeks a little warmth and natural color without being too pink or plum. I also really love Tarte Exposed, which gives a little more color but still retains a soft, natural result.
- Tarina Tarantino Neopolitan Lane — soft medium brown
- Burberry Russet — medium-dark brown with orange undertones
- Korres #15 Natural — medium-dark brown
- Tarte Exposed — muted rosy plum
- Burberry Cameo — muted plum
What’s your go-to blush for a natural cheek color?
5 Fantastic Matte Blushes to Try
I’ve had several requests to share some more matte finishes in the 5 Ways posts, so I thought blushes might be a nice way to go!
- Tarte Blissful — vibrant coral
- NARS Exhibit A — rich orange
- MAC Mocha — dirty plum pink
- Tarte Exposed — neutral beige with pink undertones
- Burberry Tangerine — neutral brown-tangerine
What’s your favorite matte blush?
Burberry Summer 2012: Sheer Summer Glow
Sheer Summer Glow Natural Highlighting Compact ($50.00) (Limited Edition)
Burberry’s Sheer Summer Glow provides an effortless everyday summer look for all skin tones. Inspired by the iconic Burberry color palette, it gently highlights and defines the face and eyes in one effortless application. How to use: gently blend the four shades using the Burberry Beauty Brush. Apply all over the face for a fresh and natural glow. Each shade may also be used separately to highlight and sculpt the face by applying color to the forehead, eyes, cheeks and chin.
Lip Mist ($30.00)
- No. 210 Pink Heather
- No. 211 Nude Honey
- No. 212Nude Peach
- No. 213 Field Rose
availability: Now @ Nordstrom