Bobbi Brown has done it again, for the third time, in supporting and promoting The Heart Truth. With The Heart Truth’s famous Red Dress Collection set for 10am tomorrow with dresses modeled by Heidi Klum, Molly Sims, Joss Stone, Allison Janney, Patricia Heaton, Camryn Manheim, Lisa Rinna, Maria Menounos and more.
“I am thrilled to be a part of The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection Fashion Show for a third year in a row. It’s important to educate and empower women with the knowledge they need to make smart lifestyle choices and The Heart Truth does a great job of getting the word out,” says Brown.
To help raise awareness for the cause, Bobbi Brown has created a lip palette with Mauve lip shimmer, Kir lip shimmer, Cranberry lip sheer, and Slopes lip color. Only 500 of these limited-edition palettes will be available on www.bobbibrown.com for $40.00. They are already available, so snatch up yours soon!
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute’s (NHLBI) The Heart Truth created and launched the Red Dress as the national symbol for women and heart disease awareness. NHLBI’s ingenious creation of the Red Dress and National Wear Red Day (February 1st) creates greater awareness and better heart health for all women.
“Our continuing partnership with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics enables us to reach thousands of women with critical information to help them understand their risk factors and make their heart health a priority,” adds Dr. Elizabeth G. Nabel, director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
I checked out Bobbi Brown’s Pink Raspberry Collection, and I have to say, the palette she put together for the launch is quite nice. I played with the Pink Raspberry Face Palette; Pink Raspberry and Wild Raspberry lip crayons; and Black Raspberry lip sheer.
Pink Raspberry Face Palette is a palette meant for more subdued looks, because Navajo is a light white-gold shadow with soft shimmer, while Fog is a deeper, smoky charcoal-gray with light shimmer as well. They both feel more semi-matte to me than anything; they’re definitely not frosty or over-the-top, so they’re perfect for just about anyone. The Pink Raspberry blush is a bright medium pink that will need a light hand when applying it, because it is easy to go overboard. I adore both of the lip sheers for their soft, pink-berry hues; knowing that they are meant to be sheer, I was not disappointing with their opacity. I found that Raspberry was a deeper berry with pink undertones whereas Blue Raspberry was definitely a cooler, sheer pink.
Black Raspberry lip sheer is a berry-brown with more color than the lip sheers included in the palette, which makes it a nice alternative to those with more pigmented lips. Both Pink Raspberry (warm pink with berry undertones) and Wild Raspberry (gorgeous brighter red-berry) lip crayons felt so glossy and smooth when applied. They’re kind of like jumbo lip pencils, which means they’re great as liners, glosses, or lipsticks–my kind of tool!
Check out an upclose photo of the Pink Raspberry Face Palette… Continue reading →
This season, Bobbi introduces Creamy Lip Color — a major launch in the lip category. This innovative new lip product combines rich color with comfortable, long-lasting wear and a soft, creamy shine. With emollient shea butter and plant-derived skin conditioners, this amazing new formula glides on smooth, wears all day, and leaves lips soft and moisturized. Launching in 14 shades.
- Pink Ballet
- Uber Pink
- Blue Raspberry
- Heather Buff
- Rose Petal
- Bronzed Pink
- Italian Rose
- Heather Mauve
- Raisin Berry
- Dark Chocolate
- Nude Pink
- Crystal Pink
On Counter: February 2008
Suggested Retail Price: $22.00
Check out two more photos of these gorgeous Creamy Lip Colors… Continue reading →
Bobbi’s Inspiration: “Raspberry is a brilliant way to wear color. It brings out the natural flush of pink on cheeks. There’s a shade of raspberry for every complexion — from pink to deep raspberry.”
Pink Raspberry Face Palette ($55.00)
The new Pink Raspberry Face Palette has everything a woman needs to get the Spring look. This limited edition compact features a beautiful range of cool, neutral tones for eyes offset by sheer shades of pink raspberry for lips and cheeks.
- Exclusive Navajo Eye Shadow
- New, Exclusive Fog Eye Shadow
- New, Exclusive Pink Raspberry Blush
- New, Exclusive Raspberry Lip Sheer
- New, Exclusive Blue Raspberry Lip Sheer
Pink Raspberry Mini Brush Set ($55.00)
The new Pink Raspberry Mini Brush Set includes key makeup brushes to create the look of the season. A soft, zip around black case with a raspberry interior features four of Bobbi’s most popular mini brushes: Blush, Eye Shadow, Eye Liner and Lip.
Lip Crayon ($22.00)
Bobbi’s new Lip Crayons offer the luxurious feel of lipstick in the convenience of a jumbo sized, crayon-inspired pencil. This non-drying formula has a smooth, creamy feel and color that lasts all day. Each pencil comes with a complimentary custom sized sharpener.
- Pink Raspberry
- Wild Raspberry
Black Raspberry lip sheer ($22.00)
This light, creamy formula is designed to give lips a wash of see-through color. Now available in a beautiful new Black Raspberry shade.
Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks ($22.00)
This award winning cream-based formula is great for both lips and cheeks. Now available in two new shades of raspberry that work on a wide range of skin tones.
Pink Raspberry Glitter Lip Gloss ($19.00)
To complement the Pink Raspberry Face Palette, Bobbi introduces Pink Raspberry Glitter Lip Gloss. This beautiful new shade offers high shine and shimmer.
Pink popsicle Lip Gloss ($19.00)
The perfect touch of color for Spring. Bobbi’s new Pink Popsicle Lip Gloss offers a bright burst of clear color.
Bobbi Brown’s Spring 2008 Pink Raspberry Collection will hit stores this January 2008! Check out photos to go along with this new collection… Continue reading →
BOBBI BROWN EVERYTHING MASCARA
An everyday essential for lashes. Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara has an innovative, all-in-one formula that lengthens, thickens, and defines – without smearing, smudging or clumping. With special conditioning and strengthening ingredients for beautiful, luscious lashes. See how-to video here.
- Applicator: Medium-sized brush, very typical mascara wand you’d find in a variety of mascaras.
- Clumping: As a fairly light-weight mascara, it did not clump in the three or so coats I put on my lashes.
- Curl: It held a curl quite well, though I didn’t feel it benefited from much curl because the lashes seemed too short.
- Ease: Applying this mascara was as easy as the majority of mascaras; the wand is not new to the scene nor is it obese like some of the cult favorites (ahem, DiorShow), so the user can easily get to the inner corner lashes as well as the lower lashes without getting black streaks all over them.
- Length: This mascara did not give me the length I desired. This mascara is described as an “everyday” mascara, so wearing this without any other makeup works. I prefer my mascara to have insane lengthening powers, though.
- Thickening: There was some thickening, but not by much. Like it describes itself to be: it’s a natural-looking mascara.
- Volume: I didn’t notice much difference in my lashes in terms of volume – they were blacker, a touch thicker, but I didn’t see any appearance of them being fuller.
- Best: The best part about this mascara was that it didn’t clump, and I do like that it’s a great natural lash alternative to the market of bigger and better lashes. This is a great mascara for someone who’s not heavily into makeup, but they like to feel/look pretty from time to time.
- Worst: It’s a bit pricey at $20 a pop; compared to the myriad of drugstore mascaras just under $10, I feel you could probably get away with using one of those if your budget doesn’t allow this.
Find out what Bobbi Brown’s released just in time for the holidays! Continue reading →