Bobbi Brown Color Strips Collection for Spring 2010
A complete spring eye, lip and cheek wardrobe—designed by Bobbi. Each of these three palettes has five Eye Shadows and three shades of Pot Rouge designed to work together
beautifully. Imagine the possibilities.
The Problem You buy shadows that look amazing in the store, but then you get home and don’t know what to do with them.
The Fix Everyone can wear bright shades. Bobbi put together these three palettes with pops of color—plus the perfect neutrals that make them work for everyone.
“Don’t be afraid of color. Each palette has one bright eye shadow that really stands out—the rest of my hand-picked shades for eyes, lips and cheeks will make it wearable.”
Color Strips Palette ($60.00)
Availability: March 2010
See more photos!
Bobbi Brown @ Rachel Roy
“Eyes are intense, covered in rich velvet…Scarlet and black create a modern smolder…” – Wendy Rowe for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
A 1930s Egyptian influence weaves together fashion and beauty at the Fall 2010 Rachel Roy Fashion Show. Peacock prints are lifted from feminine silhouettes and translated into bold, beautiful makeup. Iridescent “peacock feather” eyes gleam in denim and burgundy metallic shades from brow to lower lash line with a hint of aqua on inner corners, ultimately lined with a black kohl pencil. An even, dewy finish of the skin, softly defined pink cheek, and sheer beige lip allow the eyes to be the star of this show.
- Skin: Hydrating Face Cream ($50), Hydrating Eye Cream ($45), Foundation Stick ($40), Creamy Concealer ($22), Corrector ($22)
- Eyes: Blackberry Metallic Eye Shadow (Black Velvet, Fall ’10 $20) all over lid, Dark Rinse Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (Denim Rose Palette, Fall ’10 $60) in arch, Long-Wear Cream Eye Shadow in Aqua ($22) in inner corner, Black Kohl Eye Pencil (Black Velvet, Fall ’10, $22), No Smudge Mascara ($22) on lashes
- Cheeks: Pink Rose Blush (Denim Rose Palette, Fall ’10 $60)
- Lips: Beige Lip Color ($22 each)
- Brows: Clean and slightly bleached
See more photos!
Bobbi Brown @ Elie Tahari
Tahari’s Fall 2010 collection is all about texture, and the makeup is no exception. Skin is velvety, soft and natural, with a dusting of blush on cheeks. Bronze and gold shadows are layered on eyes, reflecting metallic hues from the collection. Icy, shimmering lips add the final touch of glamour.
- Skin: Hydrating Face Cream ($50), Hydrating Eye Cream ($45), Foundation Stick ($40), Creamy Concealer ($22), Corrector ($22)Eyes: Sandy Gold Long-Wear Cream Shadow ($22) and Chrome Eye Shadow in Gold on lower-lid, Bash Metallic Eye Shadow and Indigo Nights Metallic Eye Shadow as liner, Everything Mascara ($22)
- Cheeks: Pink Rose Blush (Fall ’10, Denim & Rose Face Palette $60)
- Lips: Ice Lilac Glitter Lip Gloss (Fall ’10, Denim & Rose Face Palette $60)
- Brows: Natural