Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Collection
Sand Eye Palette ($65.00) (Limited Edition)
- Pale Cream Warm porcelain (Matte)
- Blazing Star Peach opal (Sparkle)
- Gold Soft pale gold (Sparkle)
- Bikini Bronze Warm copper sparkle (Metallic)
- Frappe Medium ash beige (Matte)
- Sand Pale tan (Matte)
- Golden Copper Golden bronze (Metallic)
- Saddle Dark grey brown (Matte)
Surf Eye Palette ($65.00) (Limited Edition)
- Cream Creamy beige (Matte)
- Bikini Bronze Warm copper sparkle (Metallic)
- Pink Quartz Shimmering soft pink (Metallic)
- Surf Soft aqua blue (Sparkle)
- Sunshine Golden beige (Metallic)
- Sea Foam Soft pastel green (Sparkle)
- Sunny Gold Warm gold shimmer (Metallic)
- Oyster Warm silver (Sparkle)
Sheer Lip Color ($26.00) (Limited Edition)
- Peach Sorbet Nude peach
- Pink Taffy Soft pink
- Summer Nude Light beige
- Sunlit Pink Midtone bronze
Long-Wear Eye Pencil ($24.00) (Limited Edition)
- Bronze Golden bronze
- Black Chocolate Dark chocolate
Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick ($28.00)
- 24 Karat Gold (New, Permanent)
Brightening Blush ($45.00)
- Bronze Sun-kissed glow
- Pink Flushed glow
Availability: Now at Bobbi Brown
See more photos!
One thing I really love about coral lipgloss is it’s a way to wear coral that is often more muted, softer, and less bright and in-your-face compared to a coral lipstick. Here are my current favorites…
- Dior Rieuse (373) — brightened, medium coral
- Hourglass Nectar — slightly muted, medium coral
- Bobbi Brown Citrus — sparkling mix of coral, pink, gold
- Burberry Cameo Pink — gold-shimmered, pink-coral
- Chanel Reflexion — brightened, coral-pink with gold shimmer
Here are some of my personal recommendations for lip products to pick up while Sephora’s offering 15% off! Beauty Insiders use code TICKET, VIBs use code VIBTICKET, and Rouges use code ROUGETICKET. Feel free to share your recommendations for other readers to try!
- Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Creams (review) are really intensely pigmented liquid lipsticks. I’ve tried three shades and have loved all three! (Pictured: Moscato)
- Guerlain Rouge G (review) is my all-time favorite lipstick formula, and it’s by no means inexpensive, so a sale is a great time to indulge. Love shades like Gemma, Girly, Gisela, Genna, Garconne, Gigolo. (Pictured: Genna)
- YSL Glossy Stains (review) are glossy, pigmented, and long-wearing lip colors that come in a wide variety of shades. These are lovely for someone who likes a glossy lip but needs longer wear. (Pictured: Fuchsia Dore)
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick (review) is a pigmented, comfortable, hydrating, and moderately longer-wearing lipstick that comes in a good variety of shades from beige to plum. I really love shades like Anarchy, Naked, Streak, and Venom. (Pictured: Anarchy)
- Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lipgloss (review) is my go-to formula for sparkling, shimmery gloss with a high-shine, high-shimmer finish. I love shades like Canary, Naked Plum, and Plum Gold. (Pictured: Citrus)
- Too Faced La Creme (review) is an excellent formula if you love a lipstick with a very creamy, emollient texture, good color payoff, and hydration. (Pictured: Bon Bon)
- Givenchy Le Rouge (review) is one of my favorite formulas for its satiny finish, intense color payoff, and comfortable, hydrating, long-wear.
- Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick (review) is a richly pigmented, longer-wearing, comfortable formula that won’t break the bank! (Pictured: Menace)
- Marc Jacobs LoveMarc Lip Gel (review) is hydrating, emollient lipstick with a lot of shine and pigmentation. Some of my favorites are Showstopper and Seduce Me. (Pictured: Seduce Me)
- Jack Black Lip Balm (review) is a must-have for me at all times.
Bobbi Brown Bare Peach High Shimmer Lipgloss
For spring, Bobbi Brown’s Nectar & Nude Collection features three new and limited edition shades of lipgloss; one from the High Shimmer range and two from the original range.
Bobbi Brown Bare Peach High Shimmer Lipgloss ($25.00 for 0.24 oz.) is described as a “golden nectar.” It’s a sheer, tangerine-tinted base with gold and copper sparkle and shimmer. It adds warmth to the lips but really the shimmer and sparkle are the most visible aspects of it. It was easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and lasted for three hours. Though I’m a huge fan of this formula, I’ve been disappointed to see a lot of overlap/similar shades being released lately. They may look different in the tube, but applied, they’re nearly the same. Bobbi Brown Pure Gold (LE, $24.00) is slightly warmer when applied. Illamasqua Culminate (LE, $24.00) is darker. Dior Etincelante (432) (P, $29.50) is more shimmery. Guerlain Gold Tchlack (P, $30.00) is similar. Dior Lame Gold (LE, $28.00) is also similar. Chanel Attirance (LE, $32.00) is less golden. Bobbi Brown Canary (P, $24.00) has more shimmer. See comparison swatches.
Bobbi Brown Nectar Lipgloss ($25.00 for 0.24 oz.) is described as a “bright nectar.” It’s a light-medium, warm-toned pink with a creamy, glossy finish. It had semi-opaque color coverage, and it applied okay but wasn’t as even as I’d like. It lasted for three hours on me. Urban Decay Flushed (P, $19.00) is darker, less glossy. Urban Decay Liar (P, $20.00) is lighter. Chanel Murmure (179) (P, $29.50) is very similar. Maybelline Caramel Infused (065) (P, $8.99) is also very similar. MAC Warm Embrace (P, $15.00) is lighter. Chanel Nakkar (P, $29.50) is darker. See comparison swatches.
Bobbi Brown Nude Pink Lipgloss ($25.00 for 0.24 oz.) is described as a “soft pink beige.” It’s a muted, peachy-beige with super fine shimmer. Applied, it’s semi-sheer, and it ended up looking a lot pinker (because the natural lip color will influence the shade), so the peachy coloring of the gloss warmed up my natural lip color. The gloss lasted for three hours on me and was lightly hydrating. Urban Decay Nooner (P, $20.00) is lighter, less shimmery. Urban Decay Liar (P, $20.00) is similar. bareMinerals Heartbreaker (LE, $18.00) is more shimmery. MAC Richer, Lusher (LE, $20.00) is similar. See comparison swatches.