Bobbi Brown Party Collection for Holiday 2011
Bobbi’s NEW Party Collection is inspired by those memories—and by the glitz and glamour of screen sirens like Marilyn Monroe and Lauren Bacall. To get the party started, Bobbi’s iconic Shimmer Brick is now available in silver and gold and embossed for the first time ever with martini glass and shaker—a toast to the 20th anniversary of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics! Metallic Eye Paint Palettes also make an appearance, but the life of the party is the elegant yet modern Bobbi’s Party Fragrance, a rich bouquet of violet leaves, rose petals and sandalwood that makes a lingering statement. Party is about feeling like a star—glamorous and with all eyes on you. It is sure to be a collection to remember…
Lip Color ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
- Party Rose
- Party Alice
Eye Paint Palette ($45.00) (Limited Edition)
- Chocolate & Gold Gold, Bronze, Black Gold, Chocolate
- Onyx & Silver Tinsel, Silver, Blue Onyx, Lava
Party Shimmer Brick ($40.00) (Limited Edition)
Our iconic Shimmer Brick dressed up in silver and gold. It’s the perfect choice when you want to achieve that holiday glow. Even more festive, it’s embossed with a martini glass and shaker.
Dual Ended Eye Liners ($24.00) (Limited Edition)
- Jet Black / Chrome Silver
- Bronze Bronze / Chocolate Brown
- Caviar Black-brown / Gold Gold
Bobbi’s Party Eau de Parfum ($60.00)
Destined to be a classic, Bobbi’s most feminine scent makes any moment feel special. With a rich bouquet of violet leaves, rose petals and sandalwood, you’re sure to be the belle of the ball.
availability: Now @ Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bobbi Brown
See more photos!
Bobbi Brown Holiday 2011 Collection
1991 Lip Palette ($60.00) (Limited Edition)
In 1991, discouraged by the lack of flattering lip colors that were available, Bobbi took to making her own. She created ten lipstick shades that had a brown base, which was in her opinion the most natural complement to a woman’s skin tone. After a small editorial mention in a magazine, Bobbi was soon taking countless phone orders from her home and it wasn’t long before she caught the attention of Bergdorf Goodman, which ultimately launched her eponymous collection. Bobbi hoped that she would sell 100 lipsticks in her first month at the store—and she ended up selling them in just one day. Created in celebration of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics’ 20th anniversary, the Limited Edition 1991 Palette features the original ten lipsticks as well as ten NEW bright, modern and wearable colors that showcase how the brand has evolved in the past 20 years. All the shades can be worn alone or mixed together to create your own unique shade.
- 1991 Colors: Salmon, Beige, Raisin, Brown, Rose, Pink, Orange, Blackberry, Burnt Red, Red
- 2011 Exclusive Colors: Coral Gable,s Lady Ruba, Berry Punch, Hot Berry, Watermelon, Atomic Pink, Party Pink, Cosmic Lily, Pink Martini, Candied Red
Ultimate Party Collection ($65.00) (Limited Edition)
This double-decker compact features 8 sultry eye shadows and 4 flirty lip shades plus a mini lip and mini eye shadow brush. It’s the perfect palette for any makeup maven. Includes: Navajo, Chrome Patina (New), Pewter, Plum Steel, Plum Navy, Crushed Granite, Antique Gold (Exclusive), Black Topaz (new) eyeshadows; Rave, Soiree Pink, Iced Lilac, and Tinsel lip glosses.
Cool Party Eye Palette ($45.00) (Limited Edition)
- Includes: White, Iced Blue, Rockstar, Sterling, Gunmetal, and Onyx eyeshadows.
Party Eye Palette ($45.00) (Limited Edition)
- Includes: Bone, Champagne Quartz, Pebble, Pink Blaze (New), Copper Sand, and Black Chocolate eyeshadows.
Black Ruby Sparkle Eyeshadow Palette ($45.00) (Limited Edition)
- Includes: Pink Rose, Crushed Silver, Black Ruby, and Onyx Sparkle Eyeshadows.
Party to Go Palette ($25.00) (Limited Edition)
- Includes: Midnight Violet High Shine Lip Gloss, Pretty Pink and Plum Metallic Lip Colors, and Rockstar, Eggplant, and Charcoal eyeshadows.
Classic to Go Palette ($25.00) (Limited Edition)
- Includes: Naked Plum High Shine Lip Gloss, Pale Mauve and Tulle Lip Colors, and Bone, Cement, and Caviar eyeshadows.
Lip Gloss Trio ($38.00) (Limited Edition)
- Includes: Aubergine Lip Gloss, Bare Sparkle High Shine Lip Gloss, Pastel Pink High Shine Lip Gloss
availability: October 2011
See more photos!
Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful 2.0
Last year, Bobbi Brown launched a fantastic campaign called Pretty Powerful, which was a campaign that focused on real women who aren’t retouched beyond recognition. Amazing women, from friends, co-workers, to celebrities that Bobbi Brown has met in her real life–all to show that there isn’t one definition of beauty. There was so much success last year, they’re doing 2.0 this year. They have launched before/after photos of the first campaign, along with videos, face charts, and application tips. There is also a contest called Tour of America, where you can upload your photo to be the face of your state. You can check it out at Bobbi Brown’s Pretty Powerful micro-site. I’m a big fan of people embracing who they are and using makeup as a way to enhance their natural gorgeousness, so this was one of my favorite campaigns–I’m happy to see it return.
Bobbi Brown Marrakesh Chic Collection for Fall 2011
Rich Color Eyeshadow ($24.00) (Limited Edition)
This creamy powder delivers intense, pigmented color. It blends onto lids like a cream and builds easily to a super rich shadow with smooth, long-wearing finish that doesn’t crease or smudge for up to 12 hours. An innovative soft press technology allows the natural waxes in the formula to melt into the powder, giving the shadow its unique creamy feel. Apply it on bare lids using your fingers, an eye smudge brush or angled eye shadow brush. Don’t worry about being too precise—this shadow looks most modern when it’s swiped on. For added impact, define your eyes with a gel liner.
- Sand Dune Beige
- Pink Silk Pink
- Rich Kashmir Brown
- Desert Lily Lavender
- Rich Slate Gray
- Wine Burgundy
- Coffee Bean Brown
- Royale Purple
Lip Color ($23.00)
- Desert Plum Plum
Metallic Lip Color (Limited Edition)
- Violet Glaze Plum
Rich Lip Color ($30.00)
- Desert Rose Pink
Creamy Lip Color ($23.00)
- Pale Plum Plum
- Pink Blossom Pink
availability: September 2011; some items available for pre-order @ Neiman Marcus; still awaiting more details
See another photo!
Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss
Launch Date: July 2011 at all Bobbi Brown counters, bobbibrown.com
Fun is what Bobbi had in mind when she created High Shimmer Lip Gloss. This new formula features a special mix of pearls in a clear base for the ultimate in shimmer, shine and color. Plus, it’s good for lips too thanks to moisturizing emollients and Vitamins C and E that condition and offer antioxidant protection. Bonus: After countless requests from lip gloss aficionados, Bobbi’s sized up all her glosses—including High Shimmer Lip Gloss—and added a convenient doe foot applicator. High Shimmer Lip Gloss is perfect for a night out on the town, special occasions, or simply when you’re in the mood for something fabulous.
High Shimmer Lip Gloss ($23.00) (Permanent)
- Pink Tulle Hot pink with pearl
- Star White diamond with pearl
- Citrus Bright coral with pearl
- Canary Pure gold with gold pearl
- Hot Fuchsia with pink pearl
- Naked Plum Rosy brown with pink pearl
- Black Ruby Crimson with gold pearl
- Plum Gold Plum with bronze pearl
- Midnight Violet Black orchid with pearl
- Bare Sparkle Champagne with pearl
- Electric Violet Pink with violet pearl
- Pastel Soft pink with pink pearl
- Pink Sequin Pink rose with gold pearl
- Bellini Nude pink with pearl
- Beach Pink bronze with pearl