Benefit Holiday 2012 Gift Sets
Crescent Row Set ($36.00) (Limited Edition)
Lift spirits with Crescent Row’s latest and greatest! Our irresistible fragrance set with four eau de toilette deluxe minis (including NEW see & be seen Sasha!) offers something marvelous for every mood. Includes Laugh with Me LeeLee, My Place or Yours Gina, Ring My Bella, and See & Be Seen Sasha.
Jetset Kit ($36.00) (Limited Edition)
Touch up before touchdown with our posh & polished makeup kit for eyes, lips and cheeks. Look effortlessly glamorous with our bestselling primer and mascara, plus NEW eyeshadow palette & cheek powders. Tips & tricks show you how to bring out the jetsetter in you!
High Flyin’ Glosses ($26.00) (Limited Edition)
Look sexy at any altitude with our NEW ultra plush lip gloss, now in a giftable holiday set! High flyin’ glosses features six irresistible shades and a silky formula that drenches lips in luxurious color. Includes CORALista, Dallas, Bella Bamba, Hoola, Sugarbomb, and Dandelion.
See more photos! Continue reading “Benefit Holiday 2012 Gift Sets”
5 Must-Have Shimmery Blushes
This was a tough one, because I wanted to have diversity in color, and preferably, diversity in brand, too. ‘Cause let me tell you, there were 239847234 corals I’d love to have included, too.
- Le Metier de Beaute Echo — coral-orange with a golden shimmer-sheen; lovely texture and wear
- NARS Taj Mahal — golden shimmered orange; lots of great warmth, plenty of pigment
- Benefit Bella Bamba — medium-dark pink with a subtle shimmer-sheen; very wearable, buildable
- theBalm Cabana Boy — shimmered plum; simple, wearable, beautiful on
- Tom Ford Wicked — subtly blue-based medium-dark pink with a shimmer-sheen; long-wearing and super soft
What’s your favorite shimmery blush?
Benefit Box o’ Powder Ultra Plush Glosses
New ultra plush glosses that complement our bestselling box o’ powders feel ahhh-mazingly silky & luxurious. These six irresistible shades, from sultry nudes to punchy pinks, come in soft-squeeze tubes with a custom tip designed for perfectly even application.
Box o’ Powder Ultra Plush Gloss ($16.00)
- Bella Bamba Sheer bright watermelon
- Coralista Sheer coral
- Dallas Dusty rose
- Dandelion Soft pearly pink
- Hoola Shimmering golden nude
- Sugarbomb Shimmery pinky nude
Availability: July 2012
See more photos! Continue reading “Benefit Box o’ Powder Ultra Plush Glosses”
5 Truly Orange Blushes
It’s summer — one of the best ways to add color to any look with ease is through a good blush. Tangerine is no doubt in this year, but how about some orange? Benefit Cha Cha Cha is the closest you’ll find here for a tamer shade of orange.
- NARS Liberte — burnt orange
- Make Up For Ever #12 — light-medium orange with a gold sheen
- NARS Taj Mahal — pop of orange with soft orange shimmer
- Benefit Cha Cha Cha — tint of orange-coral
- NARS Exhibit A — matte red-orange
What’s your favorite orange blush?
5 Wearable Medium Brown Eyeshadows
Not so into really rich, dark browns (of which there are many to choose from!) — not to worry: here are five lighter shades that still have plenty of color. These shades work well on the lid as well as in the crease!
- Benefit Dandy Brandy — Medium-dark warm brown with a golden sheen
- Bare Minerals Namaste Eyeshadow — medium brown with a gray tinge
- MAC Wedge — medium brown with a satiny sheen
- Urban Decay YDK — medium warm brown with red undertones
- MAC Texture — warm, orange-toned medium brown with a pearly sheen