Last weekend, we looked at five picks for nails, so continuing on with the spring-theme, here are five eyeshadows that say spring is in the air!
- MAC Styledriven — soft, sky blue with a subtle satiny finish
- Inglot #412 — metallic, light-medium green with yellow undertones
- Benefit Fancy Pansy — iridescent lavender purple
- Inglot #319 — pale, cotton candy pink
- theBalm Luscious Lani — shimmering peachy-beige
What eyeshadow reminds you most of spring?
Get all Deco’d out with our NEW color collection! These high-performing formulas give you a beautifully natural look, thanks to rich & wearable shades. The eye-catching custom packaging is inspired by the Art Deco design of San Francisco’s famous Golden Gate Bridge. It’s a must-see attraction.
Creaseless Cream Shadow ($20.00)
Our award-winning creaseless cream shadows are as crease-proof & budgeproof as ever! Now, seven incredibly wearable NEW shades join original favorites r.s.v.p., birthday suit and skinny jeans. It’s fresh & fabulous color for all.
- Bikini-tini Oyster pink
- RSVP Sparkling champagne
- No Pressure! Rich fawn
- My Two Cents Polished copper
- Always a Bridesmaid Pearly lavender
- Blue My Mind Arctic blue
- Bronze Have More Fun Antique bronze
- Skinny Jeans Pretty pewter
- Holy Smokes! Smoldering charcoal
Ultra Plush Lip Gloss ($16.00)
Our NEW ultra plush lip glosses are soft & luscious and glide on sooo smooth. Six new shades give your lips a kissable, sexy sheen.
- Lollipop Hot pink
- Icebreaker Clear
- A-lister Bubblegum pink
- Kiss You Clear fuchsia
- Poutrageous! Bright pink-coral
- Fauxmance Soft berry
Longwear Powder Eyeshadow ($20.00)
Our NEW longwear powder shadows come in 12 wearable shades with three finishes: matte, satin & sheen.
- Milk It Pearly white
- Call My Bluff Pale shell
- Pinky Swear Soft matte pink
- It’s Complicated Golden peach
- Thanks a Latte Golden brown
- Pause for Applause Soft lilac
- Nude Swings Soft rose gold
- Blingo! Brilliant silver
- Raincheck? Smoky amethyst
- Gilt-y Pleasure Golden sand
- Kiss Me, I’m Tipsy Spiced brown
- Quick, Look Busy Matte espresso
P.S. — There is a new Hydra-Smooth Lipcolor coming, but not until September 2013, and I’ll have more info to share closer to the launch date 🙂
Availability: March 2013