Becca for Holiday 2015
Afterglow Palette ($39.50) (Ulta Exclusive) (Limited Edition)
A collection of five BECCA best sellers designed to add light, lift and a touch of color. Mix and match to customize your look and create your custom glow. Highlight your favorite features all season long with Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone, Rose Gold and Topaz, and the beautifully soft Mineral Blush in Wild Honey and Flowerchild. Highlight shades allow you to accentuate facial features for a natural glow, while Mineral Blush shades impart a soft sweep of color and subtly reflect light onto apples of cheeks.
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Topaz
- Mineral Blush in Wild Honey
- Mineral Blush in Flowerchild
Shimmering Skin Perfector Glow on the Go ($20.00) (Limited Edition)
Get the secret to the iconic BECCA glow in travel-friendly sizes. This collection features BECCA’s #1 Luminizer Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Opal paired with Liquid Opal Spotlight Wand. These two formulas absorb and reflect light for a superb natural glow. Layer to create ultimate light & lift or wear alone for different highlighting effect. This set is free of fragrance, parabens, sulfates & phthalates.
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight in Opal (0.17 oz)
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal (0.085 oz)
AVAILABILITY | Now at ULTA
See more photos!
Copper is a great color for summer and fall (though surely you can wear it any time of the year!), but it has a brightness and often comes in a more shimmery finish so it gives off that summer vibe while the reddish tones read autumnal as well. Here are a few summer favorites:
- Sephora Sly as a Fox — a matte copper eyeliner
- MAC Coppering — a shimmery, copper eyeshadow
- Becca Songbird — a luminous coppery blush
- NYX Wrath — a metallic copper lipstick
- Make Up For Ever D708 Pinky Copper — a lighter copper eyeshadow
Becca Mineral Blush ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a really lovely formula as far as blush goes, where its biggest downfall is that they’re marketed as buildable coverage, while almost all of the shades are intensely pigmented with little product necessary, though of course you can use a light touch or very feathery brush for sheerer coverage as you can with most pigmented blushes. For someone who likes sheerer blush, these are less suitable, but for someone who likes their blush rather pigmented with a luminous sheen, it’s well-worth checking out the range. The texture is blendable, smooth, and the finish is really what makes them shine (ha, ha, pun intended).