Copper is a great color for summer and fall (though surely you can wear it any time of the year!), but it has a brightness and often comes in a more shimmery finish so it gives off that summer vibe while the reddish tones read autumnal as well. Here are a few summer favorites:
- Sephora Sly as a Fox — a matte copper eyeliner
- MAC Coppering — a shimmery, copper eyeshadow
- Becca Songbird — a luminous coppery blush
- NYX Wrath — a metallic copper lipstick
- Make Up For Ever D708 Pinky Copper — a lighter copper eyeshadow
Becca Mineral Blush ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a really lovely formula as far as blush goes, where its biggest downfall is that they’re marketed as buildable coverage, while almost all of the shades are intensely pigmented with little product necessary, though of course you can use a light touch or very feathery brush for sheerer coverage as you can with most pigmented blushes. For someone who likes sheerer blush, these are less suitable, but for someone who likes their blush rather pigmented with a luminous sheen, it’s well-worth checking out the range. The texture is blendable, smooth, and the finish is really what makes them shine (ha, ha, pun intended).