5 Wearable Medium Brown Eyeshadows
Not so into really rich, dark browns (of which there are many to choose from!) — not to worry: here are five lighter shades that still have plenty of color. These shades work well on the lid as well as in the crease!
- Benefit Dandy Brandy — Medium-dark warm brown with a golden sheen
- Bare Minerals Namaste Eyeshadow — medium brown with a gray tinge
- MAC Wedge — medium brown with a satiny sheen
- Urban Decay YDK — medium warm brown with red undertones
- MAC Texture — warm, orange-toned medium brown with a pearly sheen
What’s your favorite medium brown eyeshadow? How do you incorporate it into a look?
5 Uplifting Light Blue Eyeshadows
I love a good sky blue/pastel blue eyeshadow, especially for spring, but it also can work really with more summery colors as a way to tone down some of the vibrancy of those brighter hues.
- Buxom Husky — light ethereal blue with a soft frosted finish
- MAC Styledriven — light-medium blue with a soft frosted finish
- Make Up For Ever #150 — pale sky blue
- Urban Decay Clash — vibrant sky blue with sparkle
- Bare Escentuals Illusion — pale pastel blue