5 Uplifting Light Blue Eyeshadows
I love a good sky blue/pastel blue eyeshadow, especially for spring, but it also can work really with more summery colors as a way to tone down some of the vibrancy of those brighter hues.
- Buxom Husky — light ethereal blue with a soft frosted finish
- MAC Styledriven — light-medium blue with a soft frosted finish
- Make Up For Ever #150 — pale sky blue
- Urban Decay Clash — vibrant sky blue with sparkle
- Bare Escentuals Illusion — pale pastel blue
What’s your favorite light blue eyeshadow?
Beautiful Beginnings with Bare Escentuals
What was the first Bare Escentuals product you ever tried? Did it pave way for a real romance or did it put you off the brand entirely? What was the first Bare Escentuals product you purchased? Did you love it? Hate it? Still own it?
my answer: I really hadn’t had much experience with the brand until the past year or so. The first products I tested were their High Shines, which had fantastic color and payoff but awful packaging. Next was their skincare (which I guess is technically bareMinerals), which I adore and still adore! I’ve come to appreciate the brand, and eventually, I’ll try their loose eyeshadows.