Avon @ Charlotte Ronson
Avon Advance Techniques lead stylists Allen Ruiz together with designer, Charlotte Ronson, created the hair look for the Spring 2010 show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
Inspiration for the Look: The look mirrors the Charlotte Ronson collection, which is inspired by a remake of 80’s style. The hair was created to evoke a fresh, young wispy look and a “just walked out of dance class at Julliard” look to play off her fabrics and bold designs.
Get the Look
- Step 1: Prep the hair from root to tip with Advance Techniques Salon Volume Finishing Spray to enhance natural shine and create volume.
- Step 2: Using the Advance Techniques Paddle Brush and hair dryer, distribute the Advance Techniques Salon Volume Finishing Spray by sectioning off the hair and blow-drying to ensure that there is a natural, soft texture.
- Step 3: Next, gather the hair tight to form a ponytail at the back crown of the head and secure with a ponytail holder keeping all sides flat.
- Step 4: Holding hair at the base of the ponytail, twist the hair firmly in one direction to form a kink in to a spiral. Secure with bobby pins.
- Step 5: On the sides, using the little hairs “muse” the wispy hairs to play up the natural texture.
- Step 6: Lightly spray Advance Techniques Hair Spray to complete the style and hold in place.
See more photos… Continue reading →