Butter London Lippy Launches
butter LONDON™, the cult phenomenon of the nail industry, built their reputation on cutting edge colour. Their 3 Free nail lacquers are create backstage at Fashion Week and have made their way from catwalk to sidewalk in record time. This season, butter LONDON™ will expand their hold on colour with the launch of LIPPY, a range of long-wearing, lacquer-like lip glosses in shades to match their famous nail lacquers.
As a backstage fixture, the brand noticed a growing trend for S/S 2012 in “matchy-matchy” manicures, pedicures, and lips. This elegant, classic look is making a comeback, but modernized with fresh new colours. The LIPPY colours are rich and densely pigmented for a look that’s deliberate, high fashion, and luxe, just like the brand’s nail lacquers.
- Primrose Hill Picnic Happy, punchy, tropical fuchsia pink
- Snog Bright, happy hot pink
- Teddy Girl Pale retro bubblegum pink
- Trout Pout Opaque shade of cantaloupe, pale, & retro
- Yummy Mummy Medium beige colour that is a trude nude
availability: butterlondon.com and speciality retailers; each shade retails for $17.00
See more photos!