Bronze Eyes: Colour 4 Eyeshadow Quad, Take 2!
Happy Monday! Depending whether you’re on holiday or not, I suppose 🙂 I actually did this look on Saturday, but with all of the Riveting reviews, I decided to hold off on posting it until later on.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), MAC Stacked 2! Pigments (gold), MAC Manila Paper Eyeshadow (white-gold), MAC Aztec Brick Eyeshadow (copper), MAC Creole Beauty Eyeshadow (bronze), MAC Star Violet Eyeshadow (reddened purple), MAC Flip Eyeshadow (peachy-orange), MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (highlighter), MAC Penultimate Liner (black), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (gold), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (#2)
- Cheeks: MAC Springshine Blush Ombre (bronze)
- Lips: MAC Colour Me Coral Lipstick (frosty light coral), MAC Purple Rage Lipglass (reddened purple)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. With the 239 and water-based mixing medium (or water), apply Stacked 2! pigment (the gold) all over the lid area. Using the 239, apply Manila Paper eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Aztec Brick eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Creole Beauty eyeshadow, with the 239, on the outer corner and lid. Add depth to the crease by lightly tapping Star Violet eyeshadow with the 226. Lightly tap and brush Flip eyeshadow directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Honey eyeliner on the lower lash line, Penultimate on the upper lash line, and sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Springshine blush ombre to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Colour Me Coral lipstick first, and then layer Purple Rage lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!