Bobbi Brown – For the Bride – Bridal Kit for Spring/Summer 2008
Bobbi continues to be the “bridal authority” with this kit, designed exclusively for brides and her bridal party. Bridal set features the makeup basics for the bride, bridesmaid or mother of the bride to customize their look.
Bridal Kit Contains:
- Exclusive Ivory Eye Shadow
- Black Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
- Black No Smudge Mascara
- Pink Sugar Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Short Handle Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush
- White Cosmetic Case
On Counter: April 2008
Suggested Retail Price: $75.00
Bobbi Brown’s Top 10 Weddding Day Tips
- Flash photography emphasizes pink tones, so be sure to even out skin with a yellow-toned foundation. Start
around the nose and mouth where there’s redness, then blend out to the
rest of the face.
- Set concealer and foundation with Sheer Finish Loose Powder to make them longer-lasting and to ensure that
skin looks matte in pictures.
- If your dress has an open neckline, be sure to warm up your neck and chest with a dusting of Bronzing Powder.
- Use a water-resistant liner that can withstand tears; try Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner applied with the Ultra Fine
Eye Liner Brush. If you prefer to line with shadow, make it longer-lasting by applying it with a slightly damp
Eye Liner Brush. Finish with a waterresistant mascara like Lash Glamour.
- After applying all your eye makeup, finish with a highlighter shade on the browbone to make eyes pop. Rub your finger in a light matte shade and pat lightly on the outer corner of the browbone.
- For a pretty flush that lasts, use two shades of Blush. First, apply a neutral shade on the apples of cheeks, blending up into the hairline, then downwards to soften. Then apply a brighter shade just on the apples of cheeks.
- Neutral and pale lip colors look washed out in photographs, so choose a lipstick that’s one to two shades brighter than what you normally wear. Pinks, roses and plums are great choices for brides.
- To make Lip Color last longer, line and fill in lips with Lip Pencil before applying your lipstick.
- Carry a touch-up kit with concealer, pressed powder, lipstick or gloss, lip liner, tissues, mints, and a mini sewing kit (for emergency clothing fixes like a dropped hem or popped button).
- Have Fun!
Pre-Wedding Wellness Tips
- Eat smart. Choose whole grains, fresh greens and fruits, and clean proteins like chicken, fish, and beans.
- Hydrate. Drink lots of water daily to hydrate skin and flush out toxins.
- Move Your Body. Exercise at least three times a week to strengthen your body and calm your mind.
- Take Relaxing Baths. Add soothing Epsom salts or skin-softening powdered milk to your bathwater.
- Be Present. Slow down and appreciate what’s around you rather than rushing to get from start to finish.
Wedding Day Touch-Up Tips
- Pack your purse with concealer, pressed powder, lipstick or gloss, lip liner, tissues, and mints.
- Sewing kit with prethreaded needles and a pair of tiny fold-up scissors to fix a hem or popped button.
- Static spray and lint remover to get rid of static cling and lint on clothing.
- Prewrapped wipes to remove makeup and food stains.