Best of Temptalia November 24th through December 1st
Don’t miss out on these fun-filled posts here at Temptalia from the past week…
- We’ll show you how to get Paris Hilton’s sexy gray smoky eye.
- Want to get Avril Lavigne’s yellow and gray smoky eye, sure thing!
- A quick, fun interview with Juli, a makeup artist, makes a great easy read.
- Temptalia’s Holiday Gift Guide — The Best Friend, The All Beauty Mom, The Amazing Father,
- Stefanie shares her smoky brown look with us.
- Make sure you participate in our Readers’ Choice Awards!
- Temptalia attends MAC’s The Stylistics party and has some fun.
- We fall in love with The Stylistics collection, and we tell you why in our review (and show you why in our photos and swatches).
- Escada’s Moon Sparkle fragrance is yet another winner.
- Estee Lauder’s Projectionist mascara proves to be good, but not great.
- Clinique’s Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent provides clean without the grease.
- DuWop’s Mini Lip Venom Trio #2 is a hit for DuWop Lip Venom lovers.
- Clinique’s Superdefense Triple Action Moisturizer proves worthy, despite a bit of user-error.
- John Masters Organics Antioxidant Day Creme might be great for organic fans, but not a fave for Temptalia.
- Hugo Boss’ XX fragrance is classy and sophisticated–we adored it!
- DuWop’s Moon Venom is a twist on their original Lip Venom–more sheen, more plump.
- Estee Lauder’s Lash XL falls short–literally–of the mark.
- Beat dry, winter hands with Gloves In a Bottle, a shielding lotion.
- Keep your face soft and supple with Clinique’s Dramatically Different Lotion.
- Clinique’s High Impact mascara is a sure-fire winner for dramatic lashes.
Catch up on your beauty blogosphere reading, too, with several great posts from the Beauty Blog Network.
Bionic Beauty reviews the new Milani Black Magic Eyeliner.
Christine at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic discovers a quick way to moisturize her hands and feet.
Kyle at Face Candy, says YES to Carrots.
Jeni from Savvy Skin gives you an extensive Guide To Cure Acne.
A Touch of Blusher previews Anna Sui spring 2008 makeup collection.
Because it’s nice to be a little naughty, Makeup Moxie taps into the Good Girl, Bad Girl Palette from Too Faced.
SugarShock has found the secret to looking fabulous in every photo: Smashbox Flawless Finish Skin Perfectors.
Beauty and Personality Grooming – Winter hair care.
Preview Chanel’s Blue Satin Nail Polish before it releases on All Lacquered Up.
Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog lists 43 makeup and non-makeup things she’s thankful for this year.
The Glitterati fights The Man: They can take her time and her money, but they’ll never get her Rimmel Viny Lip lipgloss!Makeup Loves Me finds the perfect holiday gift for mom!MAC Nail Lacquer and Fluidline Giveaway at Mystical Beauty’s Musings.
Beauty and Fashion Tech looks at Beauty Accessories for Holiday Gifts
Elke tries the new Loreal Infalliable Lipcolor, over Thanksgiving Dinner.
Stylish Opinion finds a chocolate body scrub, good enough to eat!
Beauty Anonymous roundups 2007 Holiday Makeup Collection