Best of Temptalia November 17th through November 24th
Catch up on your Temptalia reading with a nice cup of hot chocolate (or tea or coffee or what have you!)…
- Get Nicole Scherzinger’s golden goddess AMA look.
- How-to duplicate Beyonce’s dark blue AMA look.
- We show you how to get Alicia Key’s smoky silver eye.
- Jennifer Hewitt’s bronzy copper eye is easy to get, we tell you how!
- Find the perfect guide for your minimalist mom.
- Kate shares a very fall look with us.
- Skyler shows us an enviable pigment storage solution.
- Allison dazzles us with her emerald green eyes.
- Patricia gives us a glimpse at a lovely purple eye.
- Gretchen dons yellow and shows us why it’s popular this season.
- We interviewed Monica, a MAC freelance artist, this week.
- Get holiday makeup ideas with this bold teal eye. Plus, readers’ tips! And how about this dramatic purple eye?
- Zsofi shows us how effective toolboxes are as traincases.
- We shared some provocative thoughts on luxury and accessibility earlier this week.
- See Metal-X eyeshadows in work… with success!
- Take a gander at some Metal-X swatches while you read our review.
- Bobbi Brown’s Everything Mascara Falls Short
Plus, don’t forget to read the best of the beauty blogosphere!
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic checks out Prescriptive’s Holiday 2007 Sets
- Beauty Banter muses about the hot new trend: Cat Eyes… Who is wearing it and how you can achieve the look too!
- The Beauty Blog Network welcomes newest member Scandalous Beauty to it’s team.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech has a list of makeup palettes that are perfect for holiday gifts.
- Beauty and Personality Grooming – Herbal after shampoo hair rinses
- Bionic Beauty shares her mineral makeup look of the day: “Rockin’ the Glow”.
- Elke reviews the ColorPro stick on eye shadow stencils, with somewhat iffy results.
- Face Candy gets a new holiday look and reviews Marc Jacob’s newest scent- Daisy.
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog interviews Paris Hilton and gets her top 5 beauty tips.
- Lipsticks are Like Men: Makeup Moxie Reviews Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick.
- Makeup Loves Me is seduced by sunsilk’ get hairapy commercials, but not it’s shampoos.
- The Muse shares her collection and reviews of Be Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Perfumes.
- Savvy Skin covets all of Oprah’s Favorite Things 2007
- Scandalous Beauty delivers an exclusive interview with Celebrity Make-Up Artist Sam Fine!
- Stylish Opinion finds a new ‘green’ beauty skincare line, “Green By Nature”.
- SugarShock finds a bath and shower gel that’s worthy of Cleopatra.
- A Touch of Blusher can’t live without this hand cream!