Best of Temptalia January 6th through January 13th
- Guest looks this week included a pink themed eye from Cammie, a gold and pink eye from Ummilkhair, an angel look from Dorcie, and a rainbow eye from Rochelle.
- Get your tutorial fix with this one on a gold/green eye.
- Read part one of our guide on how to avoid winter lips!
- Take a gander at our Look Book, and see what readers are pairing with Urban Decay’s Fishnet eyeshadow and MAC’s Northern Lights MSF.
- Beauty Discovered is a new column that educates on different aspects of beauty! This week featured explanations of different supplements to take for the skin, how to determine your skin type, and all about anti-aging cream.
- The N Collection launched last week, and of course, our review with swatches came out, too. Lovely readers Laura and Mrs. Lynne both included several of their own swatches for your viewing pleasure! Plus, check out these face charts using N products by MAC artists at Spring/Summer Fashion Week.
- Don’t miss these Fafi for MAC posts: photos AND more photos!
Check out what else is happening in the best of the beauty blogosphere…
- Christine at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic tries out the most moisturizing body scrub she’s ever seen!
- Savvy Skin presents Beauty Tips From Lolcats
- What’s so great about Shanghai Lily: NARS Spring 2008? Daneen at Spoiled Pretty thinks: everything!
- Check out the results of All Lacquered Up’s Fanatic’s Favorites Survey and see what polishes were voted the best of 2007.
- Get your kabuki brush ready! Makeup Moxie reviews the new Maybelline Mineral Makeup.
- Toya at The Life of A Ladybug tried out Prevage by Elizabeth Arden – and she LOVES it!
- Beauty and Fashion Tech recommends two PCA Skin Care products for treating melasma and hyperpigmentation.
- A Touch of Blusher invites you to spot the differences in Lancome’s spring 2008 collection in the US, UK, and Japan.
- Stylish Opinion has started doing contests! Though this one is already with a lucky winner, be sure to sign up to get the latest contest posts.
- Elke asks, “what do you want to see?” for the new year on my blog? Let her know!
- Running out of space for your favorite makeup goodies? Enter to win a fabulous bag by Anna William on The Beauty of Life!
- Beauty and Personal grooming – Ease razor bumps with this terrific cucumber-yoghurt soother
- Beauty Anonymous shares what she likes about Chanel Spring 2008 Aurora Blues Accent Collection.
- Kyle at Face Candy goes over the new Powder Options.