Best of Temptalia January 14th through January 21st
- Guest looks abounded this week, with Chrissy sharing a black/red look, Sarah awes readers with this traffic-stopping look, Iva dazzles in a yellow and green look,
- Take a page out of our look book and see how to wear Lychee Luxe lipglass, Moon’s Reflection eyeshadow,
- New column — Step Into My Shoes; thought you had oily skin? Readers offer solutions!
- The latest installment to the Winter Skin Prevention and Repair Guide focuses on the hands. Don’t miss the Lips Part 1 and Part 2.
- Make sure you bookmark this post if you’re just starting out so you can learn all the parts of the eye!
- This week featured a tutorial on a work-friendly neutral eye with a pink twist.
- Thought Fafi was cute? Check out the dolls that will come with the collection!
- Sarah shares some fabulous mineralize skinfinish comparisons to the new N Collection products!
Be sure to check out what’s going on in the beauty blogosphere…
- Canadian Beauty tells you what brushes to apply your mineral makeup with.
- Makeup Moxie reviews the new Revlon Mineral Makeup.
- Savvy Skin tells you how you can Get a $125 Wrinkle Cream for 99 Cents.
- makeup loves me helps you achieve the gossip girl look , xoxo.
- Beauty and Personal grooming tells you about some terrific foot soothers
- Check out A Touch of Blusher’s wish list for the new Calvin Klein makeup line, available now at Sephora.
- Girl Gloss shows you how to create a cranberry red lip look using three CoverGirl lip products.
- Face Candy shows you the newest beauty trend: Moody Lip Glosses.
- Elke reviews AquaTan and LOVES it.
- The Beauty Blog Network is mentioned in a book! Find out which one!
- Stylish Opinion says to say it with chocolate.
- Missed the premiere issue of The Beauty Ideal? Check out the most popular article so far….
- The Muse reviews Benefit’s Thrrob Powder!
- Spoiled Pretty turns her brown eyes blue . Find out how…
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic finds a cure for her winter skin issues!
- Beauty Anonymous brings you an innovative way from Japan! Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring uses foam to dye hair fast and evenly
- Glossypink takes a look at Spring Beauty looks from the Runway!
- The Beauty of Life is so ready for spring after testing out the new Sugar Coated line from Orly!
- All Lacquered Up tests the claims of the “As Seen On TV” product, the PedEgg Pedicure File.
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog gives you a sneak peek of Origins Spring Makeup Releases, complete with color swatches and product pics galore.