Best of Temptalia December 29th through January 5th
Catch up on your Temptalia reading this weekend!
- Prescriptives’ launches The Technotropics–a bit innovative this spring!
- Dior captures our attention as we review the spring launch, Flower Blossom.
- LUSH Goes Green for 2008, and the products? They rock!
- Bobbi Brown’s Pink Raspberry Collection for Spring proves tempting.
- Temptalia is totally enthralled with Lancome’s L.U.C.I. collection for spring!
- A Fafi product image was released,
- N Collection with more product photos and information was leaked.
- Moisturelush looks truly luxe!
- Get some insight on The Originals lip products with these lip swatches.
- Don’t miss the latest information on Slimshines and their return!
- Chanel glossimers go under the scrutiny, one more time.
Don’t forget to read some of the best of the beauty blogosphere, from the Beauty Blog Network!
- Makeup Moxie picks her Top 10 Beauty Products of 2007.
- Girl Gloss looks at Aveeno’s Lip Conditioning Balm with SPF 15.
- Bionic Beauty’s new guest blogger for 2008 holds her own Battle of the Cuticle Creams. Read the results!
- A Touch of Blusher brings you Spring 2008 Makeup Trend Report.
- Beauty and Personality grooming – Best of the year 2007.
- The Beauty of Life stops and smells the camellias with her favorite product from Chanel’s new Aurora Blues makeup line, the 4 Fleurs de Chanel Eyeshadow Quad.
- What did Spoiled Pretty do to her nails?!?! See what happens when you Obey Your Body.
- Beauty Anonymous shares her all time favorite illuminator: Terracotta Shine Shine Touche D’or from Guerlain.
- makeup loves me helps you renew your skin for the new year.
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic dishes on her Favorite Beauty Items of 2007.