Today, let’s celebrate both the passing of 2008 and beginning of 2009 by reminiscing about some of the most popular, favorite, and just plain ol’ fun posts from Temptalia over the past year.
10 Most Popular Posts of 2008
1. Eye Diagram, Parts of the Eye was the most popular post from this past year. It describes the different parts of the eye (like the crease, inner lid, etc.) with a photo diagram.
2. Tutorial for a Super Black & Gold Smoky Eye is an ultra dramatic smoky eye, perfect for your New Year’s Eve celebrations!
3. Need help getting out of a beauty rut? Temptalia readers offer their tips and advice on how to break free of that rut and get back into the groove of all things beauty!
4. Tutorial for a Blue & Green Eye that isn’t all that dramatic nor overly smoky–but it is jam-packed with color! It features Gorgeous Gold on the inner lid, with softer blues and darker navies on the outer lid.
5. MAC Hello Kitty Photos was a huge hit, whether you loved it or hated it. It is most definitely a much anticipated collection for 2009!
6. Tutorial for a Ultra Smoky Green-Black Eye teaches you how to achieve a kicked up green and gold smoky eye with just a smidge of black-gold to accent the color.
7. Tutorial for an Easy Work-Safe Eye was designed as a neutral look for Valentine’s Day, but it is also perfect for low-key events or even office-appropriate situations! Kick it up with a bright red lip!
8. First Video Tutorial featuring a smoky silver-blue eye. Pretty self-explanatory!
9. Tutorial for an Orange & Pink Eye is a neutral eye with a lot of pop and sizzle with Molten Sol liquidlast liner to brighten up the eye.
10. MAC Cosmetics: Guide For the Newly Addicted is a series of articles written to introduce you to the brand, from recommendations to advice!