One of my most enduring favorites is Maybelline’s Full ‘n’ Soft mascara, which is a mascara I’ve always reached for and nearly always have a tube open. I love the regular as well as waterproof version, and one of the reasons I love it is it really adds length and volume while still looking natural, defined, and lashes feel soft–not crunchy. I’ve been more impressed with Maybelline’s recent formulas, like the ColorSensational Vivids and their Color Tattoo ranges (even if they don’t quite achieve 24-hour wear).
- Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color — luminous, intensely pigmented, long-wearing lip color
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow — cream eyeshadow in an assortment of shades, like Tough as Taupe, which is great for sculpting the lids
- Maybelline Full ‘n’ Soft Mascara — one of my favorite mascaras for natural lashes
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments — they might not last the forever-long claim they’re supposed, they
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Color — even the non-neon line is quite good with classics like Very Cherry!