5 Must-Have MAC Makeup Products
MAC was the first brand I really fell in love with. MAC Pigments were what made me fall in love with makeup, period, and began a long-time love affair with the brand. Quite honestly, MAC will always hold a special place in my heart for helping me discover the world makeup, but MAC is the first brand that recognized this blog as, well, something. It was that recognition that fueled my drive and determination to build Temptalia into something bigger and better from then on.
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots — creamy, long-wearing color that can be used alone or as a base; favorites include Camel Coat, Eclair, Soft Ochre
- MAC Lipstick — there are so many shades to choose from, as well as finishes; it’s hard not to find a few to love! A few picks: Viva Glam I, Rebel, Craving, Plumful, Velvet Teddy, Candy Yum Yum, Violetta
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliners — rich and sparkly, long-wearing eyeliners; Undercurrent is one of my favorites
- MAC Eyeshadow — particularly their Veluxe Pearl and Matte2 eyeshadows (and permanent range); some of my long-time favorites include Satin Taupe, Soft Brown, Bronze, Coppering, Antiqued, Amber Lights, Freshwater, Lucky Green, Bright Sunshine, Atlantic Blue, Stars ‘n’ Rockets, Patina, Goldmine, Romp
- MAC Pigment — nicely pigmented loose eye color; the product that made me fall in love with MAC and makeup! Here are some recommendations: Chartreuse, Golden Olive, Teal, Museum Bronze