Adore Dior Win Prizes & Benefit Look Good… Feel Better!
Dior Announces The First Edition of its Online Auction: Adore Dior
Sept 15 – Sept 25, 2008 / 10 days Only for Dior Divas @ www.adoredior.com
Dior invites beauty Divas everywhere to show how much they Adore Dior with the first ever online auction this September – www.adoredior.com. No Diva will want to miss snapping up one of 7 sensational once-in-a-lifetime prizes. The auction celebrates the fun and excitement of being part of the Dior Diva VIP Club – the network for passionate, devoted, absolutely addicted Dior Divas who can never get enough of Dior beauty – and splashy, fun-filled Dior hot new website – www.dior.com – launching soon.
Proceeds Go to Look Good…Feel Better
Because Dior knows their Divas always want to do good as well as look good, all proceeds from the winning bids will go to benefit Look Good…Feel Better, a program that empowers women to deal successfully with appearance-related effects of cancer and its treatment. See documents for more information about the LGFB program.
7 Sensational Prizes
- Darling Diva – a Couture Handbag filled with Best of Dior’s Makeup Collection.
- Precious Diva – a day of Beauty on Park Avenue in New York City, with famous dermatologist, Dr. Neil Sadick.
- Networking Diva – a lunch in New York City the CEO of Dior Fashion and Beauty in New York City.
- Professional Diva – the chance to live the dream with a one-month internship at Dior Beauty.
- Golden Diva – a luxurious private indulgence in your home. Gourmet dinner by a private chef following pampering by Dior.
- Glam Diva – shop ’til you drop and learn Backstage Beauty lessons from a Diorshow Artist in New York City. Show it all off at a VIP dinner.
- Design Diva – show your savoir-faire with an original Diva-inspired work of Art by an up-and-coming artist.
I’ll be bidding, but I’m pretty sure I will be outbid, LOL. Wish I could give more to the cause! It’s hard to choose just one prize to concentrate bidding on. What prize would you love to win? Will you be bidding?