A little change… new layout!
Notice anything different? The new design features changes in the look and feel of the site, as well as some more structural changes, such as the navigation and search. We are still tweaking the comments section over the next 24-48 hours, though.
- The navigation is now clickable so that you can view each category’s subcategories.
- The search is powered by Google to–hopefully–aid you in better, more efficient searching.
- Before you get to the content, the most popular posts from the week, which you can scroll through.
- Each post can be easily “Liked” on Facebook or Stumbled with StumbleUpon.
- Redesigned comment section.
I hope you like the new design and some of the features that came along with it. The Love it/Leave it feature was designed to be launched with the new layout, but I couldn’t wait for to get that live! Temptalia gives major thanks to Shaun aka the tech guy for the weeks and months and hours upon hours he’s put into the site (seriously, thirty-six hours in the past three days alone).
P.S. — If you see anything that seems broken, do let us know!