5 Shades of Weathered Blue
I love weathered blues; which I interpret as blues that are dusty, muted, gray-tinged, stormy, and such. There’s just a faded quality to them, but there’s still depth and interest in the color. My very favorite of all-time is Urban Decay Strip, which was discontinued quite awhile ago.
- Urban Decay Shattered — a shimmering, muted blue with green and gold shimmer
- L’Oreal Infinite Sky — a gorgeous, glimmering stormy blue with a hint of gray
- Zoya Skylar — a muted, gray-tinged blue with gold sparkle
- Inglot #336 — slightly brightened and richer, but still a rather muted, navy blue with a matte finish
- Zoya Sunshine — a sparkling, muted navy blue polish