5 Shades of Autumn for Nails (2013 Edition)
Rebecca suggested a theme of polishes perfect for autumn, and here are my five picks! I wanted to vary the shades so there would (hopefully!) be something for everyone to consider. There were a lot of amazing limited edition shades that caught my eye, but I wanted to stick with shades permanently available.
- Butter London Thames — deep, shimmering teal
- Illamasqua Raindrops — cool, bluish gray with flecks of sparkle/glitter
- Zoya Evvie — muted, stormy green-gray
- Chanel Provocation — muted plum-purple cream
- Guerlain Nahema — orange cream