5 Reds to Set Off Fireworks
Will you be wearing your red, white, and/or blue on July 4th? I’m most likely going to sport a red lip, at the very least! Here are five of my picks for a little red-themed inspiration, and it was quite hard to narrow it down, because there are so many awesome red lipsticks and polishes in particular. So think of this as just a moment in time – surely if I picked a week from now, it would be different
- Fyrinnae Hitched — a bold, warm red with a beautiful satiny sheen
- Zoya Blaze — a deeper, cool-toned red with sparkle
- Maybelline Very Cherry — rich, cherry red with a matte finish for under $10
- Make Up For Ever #99 — pure matte red for those who dare to go big
- Guerlain Garconne — classic, sumptuous deepened red
And for fun, I pulled ‘em all up to compare here.