5 Must-Have Burgundy Lipsticks
Reader Rashmi requested a top five of burgundy lipsticks, and I have to say, finding a really lovely burgundy lip color that’s permanent is difficult. It seems to be a favorite hue to go-to for limited edition collections, though.
- OCC Black Dahlia — is a deep, dark burgundy with a hint of brown that lasts and lasts
- MAC Endless Drama — a deepened, semi-opaque burgundy red with a soft, frosted finish
- Giorgio Armani #408 — is a muted, reddish burgundy with a pearly shimmer
- Buxom Menace — a brightened, berry-ish burgundy with a shimmery finish
- Laura Mercier Merlot — a lightened, muted berry-burgundy with a natural finish