5-Minute Makeup: Purples
Here is a really quick look I did the other day before I went to have dinner with my family (my grandma is visiting!) 🙂 I’m testing out NARS’ Multiple Tint in Cadaques right now, so yes I will review it, just give me some time to test out the wear!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Seedy Pearl Eyeshadow (shimmery pinky-purple), MAC Fig. 1 Eyeshadow (eggplant), MAC Hush Eyeshadow (pink-toned highlighter), Make Up For Ever #4L Aqua Eyes (eggplant), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: NARS Cadaques Multiple Tint (flushed raspberry)
- Lips: MAC Sweetie Lipstick (pink), MAC Nymphette Lipglass (peachy-pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Seedy Pearl eyeshadow all over the lower lid. Lightly blend Fig. 1 eyeshadow in the outer crease and very outer edge of the lid with the 226. Blend Hush eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone . Bring everything together by applying #4L liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Cadaques blush on the apples of the cheeks and smooth with fingertips.
For lips, apply Sweetie lipstick first, and then layer Nymphette lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!