5-Minute Makeup: Neutrals
Super fast neutral eye I did last week! I have some tutorials to upload still, but unfortunately, there’s no tutorial for this look, because I really was in a major rush and didn’t have time to record it. Sorry in advance!
Hope you’re having a fantastic weekend!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow (shimmery pink-peach), MAC Romp Eyeshadow (amber gold), MAC Bronze Eyeshadow (bronze), MAC Grain Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Lucky 24/7 Liner (copper), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: MAC Margin Blush (dirty coral)
- Lips: Guerlain Giulette Lipstick (pink), MAC Nymphette Lipglass (peachy-pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Naked Lunch eyeshadow all over the lower lid. Apply Romp eyeshadow on the outer third of the lid, then lightly blend Bronze eyeshadow in the outer crease and very outer edge of the lid with the 226. Blend Grain eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone . Bring everything together by applying Lucky liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Margin blush on the apples of the cheeks and smooth with fingertips.
For lips, apply Giulette lipstick first, and then layer Nymphette lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!