Next up, here are five blushes to consider if you have a medium skin tone. I tried to include different price points, finishes, and undertones, but there are so many blushes available, there are many more worth trying. I’m a firm believer that we can wear whatever we desire, whether or not it is supposedly “suitable” on us or not–there’s no harm in trying 🙂 Please share any suggestions in the comments!
- theBalm Cabana Boy — a medium-dark, cool-toned plum with a satin finish
- Kevyn Aucoin Neolita — a rich, berry-red with a satin finish
- Makeup Geek Summer Fling — bright pop of orange with a matte finish
- Clinique Peach Pop — a pink-coral with warm undertones and a luminous sheen
- Tom Ford Love Lust — a brightened, coral with a frosted finish