Small Business Saturday
I love to support local and small businesses, because I just love when people LOVE what they do. I want to support their dreams and show my appreciation for the time and effort they put into their creations. I’m a huge Etsy shopper as a result! I thought in the spirit of shop Small Business Saturday, I’d share some of my favorite small businesses both beauty and non-beauty alike! And for honorable mention, I love Sugarpill and OCC (they both seem too popular to fit this list now!).
- Noaki — for all of your brooch bouquet and jeweled clutch needs; she did all of my wedding arrangements
- Bella Anela Jewelry — all the way from Hawaii, this is one of my favorite jewelry shops! Fast shipping, excellent customer service, AND free shipping (within the U.S.)
- Lacquistry — lots of glittery nail polishes from a shop with impeccable customer service
- CanineDesign — my first stop whenever I’m looking for a new collar for Mellan; incredibly affordable and lots of designs with ridiculously fast shipping
- Bigpaw Collars — I like to call this the “sophisticated” shop for dog collars and leashes; this is where I picked up Mellan’s black bow-tie collar (and I have a few others from this shop, too)
- Sihaya Designs — handmade artisan jewelry with lots of vibrant hues and wire work
- The Air Castle — custom cake toppers and ornaments; this is where I had my cake topper done for my wedding, but I also had an ornament made recently with Mellan’s name on it!
- Vienna Sparkle Wreaths — gorgeous, well-done wreaths that are just the right balance of elegant, sparkly, and unique; my fall and Christmas wreaths are from here!
- Cult Nails — indie nail polish company that is exceptionally well-done and formulated
- A Touch of Romance — beautiful vintage jewelry done so well
- Le Bijou Precieux — beautiful chandelier and drop earrings with beads and precious jewels
- Haus of Gloi — small vegan business that creates handmade bath, beauty, and perfume products with seasonal offerings — the Lavender Sugar Bubbling Scrub is my favorite
What are your favorite small businesses?
(Please share your favorites that are not your own!)