12 Must-Have MAC Blushes
About the Temptalia Must-Haves Series
A series of posts showcasing must-have products from MAC Cosmetics’ permanent line of products. Selections are based on quality, universality, uniqueness amongst the line, and the like. Limited edition shades are deliberately excluded to make buying easier. Readers’ comments act as a supplement to these lists of their favorites and must-haves. You can find the entire series here.
- Well Dressed blush is a confection of cool, baby pink with a satiny smooth texture. I love to wear this shade (even with my warmer coloring) with cooler toned looks, especially with cool purples or smoky eyes.
- Dollymix blush is a bolder, brighter dirty pink with a light shimmer. This is one of those blushes that makes the cheeks really stand out and become a focal point.
- Margin blush is a dirty peach with a little bit of berriness to it. It’s an incredibly flattering color on a variety of skintones, and it is, by far, one of my favorite everyday blushes.
- Plum Foolery is a dirty plum-berry shade with slight shimmer. The pigmentation is amazing, and the color is incredibly versatile.
See eight more must-have MAC blushes!
- Ambering Rose blush is deep, lightly sihmmered rose shade. It works really well to accentuate cheekbones and color, especially with more neutral eyes.
- Springsheen blush is a light, coral-peach shimmer shade that works extremely well on warm tones, but it is light enough to be worn by cooler skintones, too. I love this shade for just a little bit of color on cheeks without overdoing it.
- Sunbasque blush is a dirty peach-bronze shade that just shimmers in the sun. It’s kind of like a bronzer, but it has a bit more color in it.
- Posey is a creamy, soft rosy pink. I love to wear Posey during the summer and layer it with a powder blush or highlighter for long lasting cheek color.
- Lilicent is a coral-y, peachy shade with warm undertones. It’s very creamy and easily blended on cheeks for a natural look.
- Dainty mineralize blush is a sheer and soft light pink shade with gold shimmer. This is a great blush for barey-there color.
- Gentle mineralize blush offers a soft, raspberry shade with gold shimmer laced through it. Absolutely stunning in color!
- Warm Soul mineralize blush is a peachy color with a little bit of dirty red to it. It has gold shimmer flecked in the color, and it works really to brighten skin.
What are your favorite MAC blushes?