11 More Prom Hairstyles
1. Loose curls with lots of texture. Created by the Nikita creative team, inspired by the Romantic 80s.
See ten more!
2. Tighter curls. This look was done by Berverley Rosser and Beth Sawyer, “My home city of Liverpool was my main inspiration for the collection. Being capital of culture 2008 has brought a big change, with much variety & diversity, illustrated in the different looks for each model.”
3. Classic. Hair by Anne Veck using the theme “American Dream.”
4. Glamour. Hair by Patrick Cameron, who is described as, “When hairdressers throughout the world look for inspiration when dressing long hair they look to one man for creativity, inspiration and motivation – Patrick Cameron.”
5. Lots of texture. Hair by Reflections Artistic Team.
6. Voluminous waves. Hair by Royston Blythe Salon.
7. Long, loose waves.
8. Soft waves.
9. Easy flipped up-do.
10. Soft curls.
11. Curls on the bottom. Hair by Susan Hall of Reds Hair & Beauty. “Chic, ultra sophisticated and wearable styles teamed with reflecting colour oozes great condition uniting all the key elements for 2008.”